Sunday 4 October 2015

Happy Birthday

Dear God,

 Today is my Birthday...

For some birthdays are a joyous occasion, a reason to celebrate, but i on the other hand do not make a big fuss about it at all even thou i should, i have no one to share it with really, and as for long as i can remember, i don't ever recall that any of my birthdays except one were joyous

So Heavenly father i just want to pour out my thanks and gratitude to you for adding yet another year to my life, even tho i sometimes question my existence due to not knowing the purpose of Your will for my life. i tend to exile myself on days like these for the mere reason that i'm always let down and alone and  most of the time and i found that seeking for myself only gets me more lost, but in seeking You i retreat from emptiness and all the loneliness i have always felt.

So thank you for blessing me with another breath of life to add another year

xoxo
phillip

PS. Thank you to those who are reading this

My wish ---> https://www.gofundme.com/driftwood



No comments:

Post a Comment